What's The Lurker all about?




The name of this blogspot "The Lurker" actually refers to me, the owner of this blog. I chose that name mainly because it sounds great and the other reason is because i've been around in the internet for so long now, and along those years I have found a lot of great things, some of them actually sort of changed me, mainly on how I view things. So, this blog will be basically me sharing all my greatest finds be it in the internet or real life. 

As you would notice, the complete name of the blog is actually "The Lurker: Greatest Finds in the Universe". I decided to put the word universe just so it would sound "sciency" if that's even a word. The purpose is to give people a clue that this blog will include a lot of science stuffs and thought provoking articles, videos, etc. Anything under the universe will do as long as fits my criteria of "great find". 

If you find my posts intriguing, I'll be glad to discuss it with you. You can leave comments on the posts or message me directly on my email. 


Email: alemios.wilma.einstein@gmail.com
 

Comments

Popular Posts